Outdoorsy Black Women Regional Chapters
Interested In Being An Ambassador?
You are passionate about being in the outdoors and excited to connect other Black Women to the outdoor world. As an Outdoorsy Black Women Ambassador, you will be acting as a positive representative of this community. It’s important that you come with a mindset and desire to help the community grow and succeed.
What does the role entail?
- Be a Representative
- Facilitate Monthly Meetups
- Facilitate Quarterly Outdoor Activities
- Actively Engage In The OBW Community
- A One Year Commitment
NOPE! It’s free to become an ambassador! Actually, we give you a small incentive for each monthly meetup you host!
- Your membership is free while you’re an ambassador!
- You get an incentive for each meetup you host!
- You get discounts on all event tickets and merch for the period of your ambassadorship!
- You get a welcome kit with merch and gear specific to ambassadors!
- You get to help grow this awesome community!
You have a few options.
- Apply to become a chapter Ambassador in your state.
- See what other Ambassadors/Chapters are near you. You’re welcome to go to events hosted by other chapters/regions!
Absolutely! The goal is to have chapters all over the world. But we definitely have to start small and build as we go.
If you’re interested in being an overseas ambassador, please let us know and we’ll keep you in mind when we open those applications.