We all know sometimes we just need a breath of fresh air. Sometimes just getting out for a nice scenic hike can help you decompress and be ready for the world! Whether you are a beginner or an experienced hiker, this is the perfect experience for you. Our monthly hiking meetups will be a great way to connect and help you find your squad, all while enjoying what the great outdoors has to offer!
*For safety reasons, we do not post the location of our meetups publicly. This information will be sent to verified members only*
What is included with my ticket?
- Container (each guest can choose their own from the variety of options available at the studio)
- Drainage System
- Specially-Blended Succulent Soil
- Succulents (3 regular-sized plants OR 1 large plant and 1 regular-size plant)
- Decorative Rocks (various colored stones – use as much or as little as you like!)
- Decorative Mosses (various colors – use as much or as little as you like!)
- Specialty Items (small trinkets and figures to add unique flair to the terrarium)
- Wish Rocks (larger stones that can be written on)
Check-in is at 12:45pm and the workshop will start at 1:00pm sharp.
BYOB = Bring Your Own Bottle. Each guest over the age of 21 can bring in wine or beer. They will not allow in hard liquor of any kind.
It is a good idea to wear comfortable clothing. They will provide materials, instructions, and equipment needed to complete your craft. All you need to bring is your smile, your refreshments and utensils, your state-issued ID.
They have aprons available to protect your clothing. But keep in mind you will be playing with soil to create your terrarium.
- Masking is optional.
The minimum age for our members is 18. Children are not permitted on hikes or at meetups for safety reasons and the comfort of our members. If a special exception is being made for a particular event, it will state it in the event details.
Parking options and meet-up details will be provided to all registered guests 48 hours prior to the event. However, please note that the event will start promptly at 1 pm, so please plan accordingly.
Updates regarding delays or event cancellations will be provided to registered hikers via email and/or text. This meetup is rain or shine.
Due to activities being paid for and covered, all sales are final.