- This event has passed.
“ROOTED WOMEN” BIPOC CAMPOUT + HEALING RETREAT
July 23, 2021 @ 4:30 pm – July 25, 2021 @ 10:00 am EDT
The “Rooted WMN” (Rooted Women): Bipoc Campout and Healing Retreat is a sacred space for outdoor respite and relaxation for women of color.
Sponsored by Hipcamp and REI and powered by The Outdoor Journal. “Rooted WMN” will give both first time and seasoned campers the opportunity to learn from each other and the land, while forging a deeper connection with themselves.
Rooted WMN is an all inclusive outdoor retreat experience that offers various accommodations based on guests comfort levels, from “Do-it-Yourself” good old fashioned tent camping, to more comfortable “Glamping” options with all necessary gear provided and ready for your arrival. This 3 day, 2 night retreat will foster community, introspection and a safe space for women to soak in the healing powers of Mother Nature.
What you can expect
- All inclusive retreat experience
- Diverse Accommodation Options
- Group Outdoor Activities
- Early morning mindful movement sessions
- Relaxing Sound Bowl Experiences
- Catered Meals (Vegan/Vegetarian available)
- Evening activities
- Complimentary Beer + Wine
- Swag bag from our sponsors
- Outdoor Education Sessions + More